Ingredients: Essential oils, hope, faith, & love. Dram (1/8 ounce) amber bottle (approximately 75 powerful steaming sessions or 10-15 amazing diffuser sessions).
This dram-sized offering may be small in size, but it holds approximately 75 drops of powerful, finest quality, essential oil support. NOTE: Begin steaming/diffusing at the earliest opportunity once the symptoms manifest for best results. Store closed bottle in a cool, dark place for up to 2 years.
Directions for Essential oil steaming: Add 1 drop of your Steam Blend to a bowl of steamy water. Make sure the water is just steaming, not boiling. CLOSE YOUR EYES as you lean over the bowl and breathe deeply, inhaling the oil-infused goodness. Consider using a towel over your head to create a tent for a 2-3 minute steam. Hint: I recommend blowing your nose both before & after steaming. Repeat steaming 3-4X/day for up to 5 days.
Safety notes: Do not while pregnant; not recommended for children under 5 years of age or for anyone with a G6PD deficiency.
Directions for diffuser use: Follow the manufacturer’s directions for use.
Sneeze Ease Allergy Blend Steam/Diffuser
- Sneeze Ease Allergy Blend: For those times when your body’s ability to harmonize its own systems is simply overwhelmed with a seasonal allergy attack, reach for Sneeze Ease Allergy collection. The oils chosen for this adult blend work together to support the sufferer.
• Cedarwood [Juniperus virginiana] reduces nasal mucus production and swelling while breaking down & removing excess mucus from respiratory system; it supports vital endurance during times of acute distress
• Frankincense [Botswellia carterii] is the traditional oil to address those suffering from asthma or ongoing respiratory conditions
• Ravintsara [Cinnamomum camphora] inhibits the spread of airborne microbes; it is an antibacterial, antiviral, & decongestant agent
• Siberian Fir [Abies siberica] has a strong reputation for inhibiting the spread of airborne microbes and relieving physical discomfort; it acts as an anti-inflammatory & decongestant agent