Ingredients: Essential oils, hope, faith, & love.
Directions for use: Uncap & inhale deeply for several minutes as you focus on your breath, visualizing calm yet alert energy being transported via essential oil-enriched oxygen into the intelligence centers of the body: the mind, the heart, the belly. Affirm this time with each breath. [Affirmations included with product.] Re-cap after each use. Avoid heat. Good for up to 6 months.
This is Only a Test Personal Inhaler
- this is only a test: Originally designed for educators by an educator, this collection provides support during potentially stress-filled encounters—high stakes testing and teacher evaluations, Anyone?
The essential oils work together to safeguard the user’s vital energy, supporting a state of alert calmness. Reach for This Is Only a Test the next time you are stressed over the holidays, scheduled to Meet the Parents, interviewing with a potential employer, or preparing your tax return.
• Orange [Citrus sinensis] unblocks, uplifts, & circulates stagnant energy while soothing any stress-creating perfectionist-tendencies; this oil also combats pessimistic feelings
• Lavender [Lavandula angustifolia] balances all body systems while helping to control panic attacks & calming anxiety
• Peppermint [Mentha x piperita] awakens, refreshes, stimulates new ideas & creativity, supports self-confidence & clears energy
• Cedarwood [Juniperus virginiana] grounds and strengthens vitality while increasing the ability to endure challenges while stepping forth with confidence